(For original owner only)
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at info@Bikingboundless.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- Brief description of the claim
- If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Biking Boundless aims to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your shopping experience, but just in case there is a problem, we gladly offer returns.
If you are at all unsatisfied with your purchase, you may return the item(s) in its original form (unused and undamaged, with original packaging and tags intact) within 30 days of receiving your order for a refund, less shipping costs. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
*All items marked 'Sale' and/or 'Clearance' are considered final sale and non-refundable.*
NOTE: Returned items on orders with Free Shipping Offer will incur shipping fees if refundable amount puts the order total amount below Free Shipping Offer. In other words, the original shipping fee will be charged on returns from orders with Free Shipping. This charge will be deducted from the refund.
Take extra precaution when repackaging. A professional packer is advised for larger packages such as a wheelset, frameset, complete bike—any product that is considered overweight/oversized. Otherwise, damage will likely occur while in transit, which will result in either a restock fee or refusal of the return.
Where to Send:
8110 C Highway 22
Dresden, TN 38225